Riddle Me This Part One
Want a mood booster and some good old giggles to start the day? We have some fun brain-twisting riddles for you right here! It was tricky to pick an image to fit with the hint of the riddle without giving away the answer. I had so much fun trying to rack my brain to think of the answers to each riddle while reading them, I even challenged myself by not looking at the answer but these are real brain teasers! I hope you have as much fun as I did.
- How many Months of the Year have 28 days?
- What has hands and a face but can't hold anything or smile?
- It belongs to you but your friends use it more. What is it?
- Kate's mother has 3 children; Snap, Crackle and?
- If you don't keep me, I will break. What am I?
- There is only one word in the Dictionary that is spelt 'wrong'. What word is it?
- I have a head and a tail but I don't have a body. What am I?
- What two things can you not eat for Breakfast?
- A group of Bunnies had a party. What music did they listen to?
- Where would a sick boat go to?
- What kind of room has no windows or doors?
- I have a green hat and I am orange in colour and I sound like 'Parrot'. What am I?
- I am a 5 letter word, if you add 2 letters to me I become shorter.
- What has a bottom at the top?
- What gets wetter as it dries?
- I have 88 keys but I cannot open any door.
- What has a bed but never sleeps, has a bank but no money and runs but never walks?
- The more you take of them, the more you leave behind.
- What still holds water even though it has holes?
- I still have a beard but I can shave 25 times a day.
- Which weighs more; a kilogram of feathers or a kilogram of stones?
- Everyone has one and no one can lose it. What is it?
- What goes up but can never go back down?
- I begin with the letter 'E' but only have one letter in it.
- It is an odd number but if you take away a letter it becomes even. What number is it?
- What gets bigger the more you take away?
Until next time,
* Please note that these riddles are not my own, they were sourced from the internet *