Quick Fun Facts about the Human Body
After reading through these awesome fun facts about the Human Body, I think our bodies are pretty interesting. Some of these fun facts left me thinking that we are super cool!
- Each day, your mouth produces 1 litre of saliva.
- When you're asleep your brain is sometimes more active than when you are awake.
- If an adults blood vessels were laid out from one end to the other, they could circle the Earth's equator four times.
- Our bodies give off a tiny amount of light but it's too weak for the eye to see it.
- In an average persons belly button there are about 67 different types of bacteria.
- Every year, you lose about 4 Kilos of skin cells.
- A baby doesn't shed tears when crying until they are at least 1 month old.
- In an average lifespan, the human heart beats more than 3 billion times.
- The left lung is about 10% smaller than the right lung.
- A human's teeth are just as strong as a shark's teeth.
- Scientists have estimated that the human nose can recognise a trillion different scents.
- Your blood makes up approximately 8% of your body weight.
Until next time,