Homemade Bird Feeder
A little DIY fun for everyone, a homemade bird feeder!
What you need:
- Pine Cone/s ( This is also an activity in itself to go on a scavenger hunt)
- String (To hang the 'feeder')
- Birdseed (From the Pet Store)
- Peanut Butter - Yum!
- Knife (Adult Supervision will be needed)
What to do:
- Tie the string at the top of the pine cone to be able to hang it outside when it is all done
- Take the knife and dip it into the Peanut Butter jar and get a good amount onto the knife
- Spread it all over the Pine Cone, even in between to get it everywhere!
- In a flat container or plate, pour some birdseed in and then roll your pine cone in the seeds, the Peanut Butter will act as a glue for the seeds to stick to it & WALLAH, you have a homemade bird feeder!
Hope you had fun!
Until next time,