Edible Marshmallow Slime
An edible marshmallow slime? What more could a child ask for! Some yummy messy fun is going down with this recipe.
Are you ready to make some Marshmallow Slime?
What you will need:
- 6 jumbo Marshmallows
- 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon of Cornstarch
- Microwave safe bowl
What to do:
- Put the 6 Marshmallows into the microwave-safe bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil into the bowl of marshmallows.
- Place into the microwave for 30 seconds on high. The time may vary depending on the 'watt' of the microwave.
- Add 1/2 a tablespoon of the cornstarch to the heated marshmallows and mix it in together.
- Be careful as this mixture could be very hot but as it cools down you can start kneading it and playing with it.
- Adult supervision is recommended as the ingredients could get very hot.
- This recipe is safe for consumption, however, only in small amounts.
Until next time,