Christmas Pine Cone Craft
Hey hey hey, Christmas is on its way! Join me, Tamzin, in making a sparkly pine cone to get into the Christmas Spirit, make as many as you want in as many different colours! Place them under the Christmas tree or around the house for some awesome personal festive decorations!
What you will need:
- Pine Cone/s
- Paint (your colour choices)
- Glue stick
- Glitter (your colour choices)
Are you ready to make your very own sparkly pine cone? It is going to be so much fun! Grab all of your materials and let's get crafty.
What to do:
- Paint your pine cone in your chosen colour/s
- Let it dry and then spread some glue all over the tips, a fair amount is needed for the glitter to stick on as I chose a glue stick for a less messy activity
- sprinkle the glitter all over and wallah, you have a sparkly pine cone
- place them under the Christmas tree, all over the house or you can attach a string to them to hang them up
To end off our pine cone craft, a reindeer song was in order to get us into the Christmas spirit!
Watch the video for a more interactive activity experience!
I hope that you enjoyed that!
Until next time,